Your CRM integrates with Worldpay Vantiv to provide boarding, reporting, and residuals calculations. Below are the steps for setting up each piece.
1. Send an email to email@example.com (CC your Worldpay Vantiv RM) requesting MAG SFTP credentials, to be entered in the TurboApp > Boarding APIs page.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (CC your Worldpay Vantiv RM) requesting that your T/S#### (<-- group ID) have MAG error response emails sent to the following email address, with your IRIS subdomain used:
Example: https://myISOname.iriscrm.com would be myISOname@mail.iriscrm.com
3. Go to Manage > Administration > TurboApp > Sales Rep IDs and add the Worldpay Vantiv Rep ID's ex. T1234R000. When starting an application in TurboApp, one must be selected. It does not affect which users are assigned to a merchant account or residuals splits.
1. Send an email to email@example.com (CC your Worldpay Vantiv RM) requesting manager-level MAG (mag.npc.net) credentials to retrieve new merchants.
2. The MAG login is set up as a Worldpay Vantiv-type Datasource in the Processors > Processor Settings page. The login must work on https://mag.npc.net
3. It is important to request and verify that auto-boarding is enabled through the boarding API. Email WorldPay MAG RM to enable auto-boarding for the new integration in order for the underwriting status to be sent to IRIS CRM automatically.
If auto-boarding is not enabled, the underwriting status will not show up in IRIS CRM after the submission.
Transactions and Other Daily Info
- Daily transactions come in via eMAF feed from Worldpay Vantiv once enabled.
- Contact IRIS CRM Support with the Group ID and an approved Worldpay Vantiv MID to have the eMAF feed enabled.
- IRIS Support: send this info to ISOPartnerSupport@fisglobal.com and request that the Group's merchants be added to the IRIS feed.
- If the ISO is already an IRIS CRM client when starting with Worldpay Vantiv, this will be identified during the setup process in Worldpay Vantiv.
- To have more account info, chargebacks & retrievals, and statements, use a Vantiv IQ login to supplement the daily feed. Use this guide for setup: Vantiv/Worldpay IQ Portal Integration
The file will have multiple rows per MID. When importing and mapping, be sure to select the NPC/ Worldpay Vantiv checkbox. If you have a Vantiv IQ login set up as a Worldpay-type datasource, you can have the monthly residuals file automatically imported as long as Partner Statements access is enabled for your IQ login. See: Vantiv/Worldpay IQ Portal Integration
We support multiple Worldpay Vantiv groups for boarding, underwriting status. Please contact Support if you have questions on adding a group.