Instructions for client
Provide your Encytro (formerly PCI Compliance LLC) API login to CRM Support.
Instructions for CRM Support
- Enable the two meta values with PCI in the name.
- Make sure that at least the Admin and System Admin user classes have the PCI Management permission.
- Add in the logins, per sysprin, and set a Processor name with each login.
- Set the same Processor name in the Encytro portal.
- Enable the PCI vendor on the Manage Processors page.
- Make sure PCI Compliance section shows for the necessary user classes in Merchant Profile.
- Check that the email template meta values are set and that the merchants have email addresses in their Account Status.
- Schedule the Sync and Purge tasks.
- Ask the client if they want Auto Board to occur and if so schedule that task.
Note: The vendor's tab in The Scoop will not show until merchants have status info.