The Paysafe integration retrieves merchant info, chargebacks, statements, and transactions daily. Separately from the daily reporting, you may upload your monthly residuals file. See the Residuals section at the bottom for more information.
Setting up the Datasource for Transactions and Other Daily Info
- Contact Paysafe and request SFTP credentials.
- After receiving the credentials, go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Settings
- If you already have a processor added for Paysafe, click the Edit Processor (pencil).
- To add a processor for Paysafe, click Add New Processor, or Edit Processor if it's already there.
- Enter a Name.
- In the Datasource drop-down, select New Datasource.
- For Type, choose Paysafe Reporting (NOT "Paysafe").
- Enter a Name for the datasource.
- Enter the Username.
- Enter the Password.
- Enter the SFTP address in the Hostname field.
- Click Link.
- Click Create or Update at the lower right.
Enabling the Scheduled Tasks
- Go to Manage > Administration > Site Options > Scheduled Tasks
- Click Add Task.
- Select this task: Paysafe Reporting - Import New Reports; set to run hourly, beginning at 7am.
Configure the Merchant Tabs
- Go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Tabs
- Select Paysafe from the Available Processor list.
- Set the visibility for the Memos tab to No.
Configure the Merchant Account Info Section
- Go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Account Status Tab
- Under the Paysafe tab, click Permissions for each selection and select the needed user classes.
- Click Save.
- Use the Select User Class dropdown to quickly see the sections visible to each user class highlighted in green.
Boarding New Accounts in TurboApp
Boarding to iAccess is available for merchants on the Omaha and North PCS platforms. Request access to the API and provide the API Key and API Secret to IRIS CRM support for the setup to be started.
Add the following tasks to the schedule:
1. TurboApp - Underwriting Updates: start at 12am, run every 15 minutes
2. TurboApp - Paysafe - Sync: daily at 7am
Also see the guide for: How to Add a Merchant