In this article we provide examples of some of the commonly used PASO template features.
Mark up a specified cost for your agents on various items
To mark up a specified cost for your agents on various items follow these steps:
1) Navigate to Residuals > Residual Management > Templates > Add a New PASO Template:
2) Once you click on “Add a New PASO Template” you are ready to instantly create a Schedule Template.
a. Enter the name of the template
b. Select the desired PASO enabled processor
c. Select the desired fee within “Income/Expense field” dropdown.
d. Insert desired “New Rate” for the selected Income/Expense item.
3) Assign the template to an agent as you would for any other template. For more information on assigning templates to agents please see the “Assigning a Template To a User” section in the Residuals Templates article.
4) Once the user is assigned you will be able to review the results. For more information please see the “Viewing The Pricing Adjustments” section in the Residuals Templates article.
5) Review the agent's adjusted residuals. In the below example, we applied an expense of $0.03 per transaction for this agent using the PASO Template system:
Generic Fee Mark Up/Down
In this example we marked up the cost for the Merchant account on file from $2 to $5:
Then we reduce the PCI Revenue Income to $0. These simple adjustments are very common.
Income: You can Replace, apply Percentage, Increase, Decrease, the amount of the desired fee.
Expense: You can apply your desired "New Rated" or provide a percentage of the amount.
ALL: This feature allows the agent to receive 100% of ALL their Net Income regardless of the agent's splits.
Negative: Pass through 100% of the Net Income if the Net Income is less than $0.00. This is commonly used to prevent the ISO from sharing in accounts that go under.
Positive: Pass through 100% of the Net Income if the Net Income is greater than $0.00.
Replace Net By Volume
When checked this replaces the Net Income by the sales Volume:
This is a good way to allow an agent to receive a specified basis point of the volume.
* You can also apply the Income/Expense adjustments on top of this feature as well.
Zero Out Other Income/Expenses
This feature allows you to zero out all other income and or expenses that are not on the template.
This way you can pay an agent based on the fees that are shown on the template.
In this case this agent should get paid on the $19.99 (PCI Income) and $5.00 (Merchant of File fee marked up expense):
You can create specific SchA for the agents.