IRIS CRM has integrations for boarding and reporting on your First Data Omaha portfolio, as well as calculating residuals. See the information below for how to set up each part.
- Get AccessOne from First Data.
- Download and complete this form (click here) and submit it with your request.
- Send an email to accessonesupport@firstdata. com (cc your First Data CSA) with the form attached and request AccessOne API boarding access.
- As soon as First Data enables your ISO for API access, you will go to your AccessOne site and navigate to the Board Access Function section. From there you will locate Boarding API Access in the Omaha section and provide the support team the AccessOne Username along with the Boarding API Password.
- Request your grids (MM reports) from your CSA and Request Bank FIID for each sys/prin for Buypass boarding (Grid files must be in .doc, .docx, or .txt format).
- MM-016: Merchant Authorization Income Rates
- MM-138: User Defined Expense Grid
- MM-139: User Defined Income Grid
- MM-168: Tiered Discount Grids
- MM-726: MFC Merchant Grids
- MM-733: Pricing Grid Listing Report
Once this is all set up, head over to our Boarding First Data Omaha Retail Accounts With TurboApp article to get started!
- Apps submitted using AccessOne boarding API in TurboApp will have their statuses updated in the site.
- Apps submitted elsewhere will not show in the CRM.
File used: ISO(number)_(sysprin)_S1ResidualStatementDetailReport-yyyymm file for each Sys/Prin.
- Send IRIS CRM Support an Excel spreadsheet with a list of First Data North merchant IDs and approval dates, with any agents' IRIS usernames and their residual splits (%) included.
- We will use this spreadsheet to import your merchants to the site and assign users to them for access and residuals purposes.
Daily Portfolio Reporting With Transactions and Other Daily Info
- Request FDFG reporting for merchant info, deposits & transactions, memos, retrievals, and chargebacks. Provide the received credentials to IRIS CRM Support.
- Provide IRIS CRM Support with a Business Track login for retrieving monthly merchant statements.
Other Info About Reporting
An AccessOne user login can be used for Pending Transactions and scraping account info (without waiting for FDFG update the next morning). Add the username and password to the AccessOne-type datasource.
If FDFG is not available, then AccessOne Reporting API can be used for similar info and statements. See this page for how to retrieve the credentials: Enable the AccessOne Reporting API Most commonly, a Sub-ISO would use this because they don't have and cannot get FDFG reporting. The main ISO creates a user for the Sub-ISO and then gets credentials (API username and password) for that login. That would get much of the same info as FDFG.
If the ISO is using FDFG, there are not actual credentials. Instead, the primary AccessOne user name (but not the password) is the info Support needs because that is in the filenames and that connects the files to the ISO's site. That and the start date are what should be sent to the developer by IRIS Support. First Data may also provide this directly to IRIS.