The Conformance Technology Integration enables ISOs to handle every aspect of their merchant relationships—from initial prospecting, underwriting, and due diligence, to boarding and ongoing service and support—all through IRIS CRM.
With IRIS CRM and Conformance Technologies, your wholesale ISO can completely automate risk assessment and monitoring. As a result, you’ll be able to cut down the time it takes to perform risk assessments on new merchants from 90 minutes or more to as little as 45 seconds.
You’ll also enjoy better, more consistent risk analysis based on a much deeper pool of data, enabling you to make the best possible underwriting decisions for each and every new merchant.
Just a few of the features available to you through IRIS CRM’s new integration with Conformance Technologies PreComm ToolKit include:
- Fully automated new merchant checks
- Complete customization of checks and scans with 70+ data points available
- User-definable reporting presets
- Fully automated website screenshot capture
- Smart site content scanning with InConRadar™
- Law enforcement-caliber TransUnion TLO scanning
- Customized ongoing assessment scheduling
Here are the steps to set up your integration with Conformance:
- Create a new admin user in IRIS CRM who will be registered with Conformance (or assign an existing admin).
- Contact Conformance to determine the field mappings between the IRIS CRM lead and Conformance.
- Create a Status Trigger that will be used to send leads to Precomm once they are moved to an assigned status state.
- Add the Principal ID read-only field on the lead's Owner tab. This is in addition to the other read-only fields that are sent to Precomm.
- Determine if the investigations are to be conducted automatically or initiated manually.
- If the investigations are automatic, create the appropriate Precomm profiles
- Create the following checkboxes for each IRIS CRM Owner/Signer: Principal TINCheck, Principal TUC, Principal TUVerify
- Create a lead tab called Underwriting and add a dropdown called Profile. The dropdown will be populated with the Precomm Profile names.
- If there are multiple TU Subscriber codes, then create an additional dropdown called SubscriberCode and populate it with the appropriate codes from Precomm.
- If discrete data is to be sent back to IRIS after the investigation is completed in Precomm, the following fields are desired on your lead (all are optional):