The IRIS integration with Clearent provides daily merchant reporting and monthly statements. Transactions, chargebacks & retrievals, and merchant demographics & pricing are updated each morning.
These are the steps to set up the Clearent reporting integration.
- Complete and sign the reporting addendum. Download here.
- Send to: email@example.com.
- Clearent will contact IRIS Support once the reporting is enabled.
- IRIS Support will configure the reporting and notify you when the info is in your site.
The information is pulled in at the following times:
- Batches & Transactions; 4:20 AM ET Daily - this first run gets partial transaction history based on availability.
- Statements; 8:00 AM ET Daily - checks daily but typically will arrive early in the month.
- Chargebacks & Retrievals; 9:15 AM ET Daily
- Merchant Details; 9:20 AM ET Daily
- Merchant Pricing; 9:25 AM ET Daily
- Batches & Transactions; 11:10 AM ET Daily - this second run gets the rest of the transaction history.