IRIS CRM's pricing model is based on the number of active merchants that are being reported. An active merchant is any merchant for which services such as residual income calculations, portfolio reporting, or merchant onboarding are performed.
In order to eliminate unnecessary costs, ISOs should ensure that inactive merchants are deactivated. To learn how to deactivate inactive merchants manually please see our article on How To Deactivate Merchants.
Your CRM also keeps track of and deactivates inactive merchants automatically when any of the following criteria is met:
The residuals import income/expense/net fields for a merchant are equal to zero AND the merchant was created in IRIS CRM more than 60 days ago AND no transactions took place under the merchant's account in the last 60 days AND the merchant is marked as Closed:
The Account Information retrieved from BusinessTrack, ClientLine, or First Data Canada shows that the merchant is closed.
IRIS CRM will stop retrieving information for Elavon merchants when a merchant is no longer listed in the API response or the merchant is found to be closed.
- The Account Information retrieved from MeritCard, TSYS, TransFirst, First Data Omaha, or Merchant Industry shows that the merchant was closed more than 180 days ago.
Automatic merchant deactivation is supported for the following processors:
- Alto Global
- Aurora - First Data
- Aurora - TSYS
- First American Payment Systems
- Fiserv First Data - Canada (ClientLine / Business Track)
- Fiserv First Data - North (ClientLine / Business Track)
- Fiserv First Data - Omaha (FDFG/AccessOne)
- Merchant Industry
- Paysafe MeritCard
- Priority Payment Systems (TSYS only - includes Cynergy-VIMAS)
- Priority Payment Systems MX Connect (Fiserv & TSYS)
- SignaPay Netevia
- TSYS Retail (TransFirst)
- FIS Worldpay (Vantiv)
Automatic deactivation is not supported for the following processors:
- Fiserv PayFac
- TSYS FSP