After you have given merchants access to their accounts in IRIS, you may find it beneficial to allow your Merchant users to log tickets to you through the Helpdesk.
There are two steps to allow this:
- Enable the Helpdesk permissions
- Give them ticket types to use when logging tickets.
Add Merchant Access to Helpdesk
- Go to Manage > Administration > User Classes
- Click "Permissions" for the Merchant user class.
- Select the Helpdesk System and Email Notifications permissions.
- Click Update Permissions.
Add Ticket Types for Merchants
Create ticket types for the merchants to use when logging tickets.
When the merchant signs in, they'll see the Helpdesk in their menu bar, and when they open the page they'll see the tickets for their linked MID(s) and can create tickets using the Add New Ticket button.