The Paysafe integration retrieves merchant info and transactions daily. Separately from the daily reporting, you may upload your monthly residuals file. See the Residuals section at the bottom for more information.
Setting up the Datasource for Transactions and Other Daily Info
- Contact Paysafe and request SFTP credentials.
- After receiving the credentials, go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Settings
- If you already have a processor added for Paysafe, click the Edit Processor (pencil).
- To add a processor for Paysafe, click Add New Processor, or Edit Processor if it's already there.
- Enter a Name.
- In the Datasource drop-down, select New Datasource.
- For Type, choose Paysafe.
- Enter a Name for the datasource.
- Enter the Username.
- Enter the Password.
- Enter the SFTP address in the Hostname field.
- Click Link.
- Click Create or Update at the lower right.
Enabling the Scheduled Tasks
- Go to Manage > Administration > System Admin Tools > Scheduled Tasks
- Click Add Task and select "Paysafe - Batches & Transactions".
- Schedule it to run Daily at 8:00 am.
- Click Add.
Note: New merchants are imported into IRIS monthly. In order to avoid having to wait for so long after a new merchant is approved, you can add the merchant manually by going to Manage > Administration > Merchants > Add Merchant or by clicking Link on the lead it originated from (in the Actions widget).
Configure the Merchant Tabs
- Go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Tabs
- Select Paysafe from the Available Processor list.
- Set the visibility for the Memos, Retrievals, Chargebacks, and Statements tabs to No.
Configure the Merchant Account Info Section
- Go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Account Status Tab
- Under the Paysafe tab, click Permissions for each selection and select the needed user classes.
- Click Save.
- Use the Select User Class dropdown to quickly see the sections visible to each user class highlighted in green.
Also see the guide for: How to Add a Merchant