Your CRM enables you to accept E-Check payments right from the lead.
You can begin to process payments quickly and securely through our payments form that looks like this:
More Info: Lead Payments
To enable E-Check payments, follow these easy steps:
1. Contact Paya (formerly Sage EFT) and request that your account be marked as coming from the IRIS CRM and set to 'FILE' in order to receive a 7-digit Terminal ID.
2. Open your CRM, navigate to Manage > Administration > Integrations > Paya, and click New Gateway:
3. Enter the name of your new gateway and the terminal ID, and click Create:
If needed, you can add additional gateways that are used for different purposes:
4. Your new gateway is now shown in the gateways report where you can edit or delete it when needed:
5. Confirm your transaction limit with Paya so that large amounts are not declined.
6. After getting a confirmation that the internal setup is complete, create a Paya ACH Profile for a person or business.
7. Once the profile has been added, create one debit and one credit transaction under $1.00 (use different amounts).
8. When your test transactions are confirmed as having gone through on the bank accounts, you can start making real transactions from:
- The Lead or the Merchant Details page, or
- The Paya ACH Profiles page, or
- The Summary View on the Residuals page
For CRM Support:
1. Ensure that ACH_EMAILS_FROM is filled in with the client's email address.
2. Enable the payment permissions for System Admin and Administrators.