Your CRM enables you to accept E-Check payments right from the lead.
You can begin to process payments quickly and securely through our payments form that looks like this:
More Info: Lead Payments
To enable E-Check payments, follow these easy steps:
- Contact Paya (formerly Sage EFT) and request that your account be marked as coming from the IRIS CRM and set to 'FILE' in order to receive a 7-digit Terminal ID.
- Go to Manage > Administration > Payments > Paya ACH Profiles, put the Terminal ID in the provided box, and click Enable:
- Confirm your transaction limit with Paya so that large amounts are not declined.
- After getting confirmation that the internal setup is complete, create a profile for a person or business in the Manage > Administration > Payments > Paya ACH Profiles page and to do two test transactions (1 debit, 1 credit) under $1.00 (different amounts).
- When your test transactions are confirmed as having gone through on the bank accounts, you may then create real transactions.
For CRM Support:
- Ensure that ACH_EMAILS_FROM is filled in with the client's email address.
- Enable the payment permissions for System Admin and Administrators.