IRIS CRM allows ISO's to map and import any residual report, as long as it's in either an Excel or CSV file format, with columns that contain at least the following information in separate columns (many reports will have more information than this):
- MID/Account #
- DBA/Merchant Name
- Net Income
Once you have verified that your report is in this required file format and contains at least this information, you are ready to import the file to IRIS. To import your report, take the following steps:
- Navigate to Manage > Administration > Residuals > Import Residuals
- Select your report from your desktop, choose the processor, select the month that the report is for, and click Upload
- the next page allows you to choose the columns that existed in your residuals file, and map them to areas on the residual report in IRIS
- You may drag and drop these columns into the Input fields on the right (example below)
- Once you have mapped your fields, click the Submit button
- You will be brought to an optional field formatting page. This page allows you to set the formats for each of your residual columns to Integer, Float Number (number with a decimal), Percent, Date, or String (fields with text). You may format several fields at a time. If you wish to skip this step, you may click the Go to Preview button.
- Once you have formatted your fields (or if you have opted to skip that step), click the Go to Preview button.
- if there are new merchants on your report (not already existing in IRIS) you will have the opportunity to add those merchants to IRIS prior to completing the residual upload.
- Click the select all checkbox to choose all of the new merchants, and click the Add Selected Merchants button
- The Preview residuals page will show you the number of rows, and the number of merchants in your residual report. Click the Import button
You will receive a confirmation that the report was uploaded. You may choose to upload more reports, or view the residuals.