IRIS CRM provides Advanced users and Administrator users with two ways of deleting duplicate or incorrect leads — by using the Dupe Checker or by using the Manage Unassigned Leads feature.
Deleting Leads Using the Dupe Checker
Here are the steps to delete duplicate leads from your system using the Dupe Checker:
1. Go to Tools > Dupe Checker, select the filters to be used for finding duplicates, and click Search:
2. The duplicate records will now be shown on the left side of the page and you can delete leads individually by clicking the Delete buttons:
3. Alternatively, you may also select multiple leads and delete them (or change their status) all in one go, using the options which will appear just below the lead filters:
Deleting Leads Using the Manage Unassigned Leads Feature
To delete specific leads from your system, you will first need to un-assign users from all such leads.
To un-assign users from a single lead, navigate to the lead and click on the Delete icons for each user in the Assigned Users widget shown on the right side of the page:
To un-assign users from multiple leads, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Leads > My Leads, expand the accordion for the status state that contains the leads that you wish to delete, and click Manage Leads:
2. In the next step, select the leads that you wish to un-assign from users, select the All Users option, and click Continue:
3. You will now be asked to confirm the action, and after you do, the users will be un-assigned from each lead and you will see a confirmation message:
Once you have un-assigned users from your leads, navigate to Leads > Manage Unassigned Leads, select additional filters if needed, and click Search:
Note: If you don't select any filters in the previous step, then your search will return ALL un-assigned leads.
The un-assigned leads will now be shown in a report and you may delete them one-by-one (using the Delete buttons) or you can also delete leads in bulk:
To delete leads in bulk, select the required leads, click Mass Actions, and click Delete Selected Leads:
Note: Admin-type users may go to Manage > Administration > Logs > Deleted Leads to see a log of deleted leads and restore them if needed: