IRIS has powerful functionality that allows ISO's to track when merchants have stopped processing. There are 2 helpful tools that allow users to monitor their accounts.
- Stopped Processing Notifications - email notifications that are sent to users after a merchant has not submitted a batch for a certain number of days. To configure which users receive the emails, go to Manage > Administration > User Classes, click Permissions for the desired user class, expand the Portfolio Activity section, and pick
- Merchant Tracker - allows users to see a list of merchants that have not processed any transactions for a certain number of days
The Merchant Tracker is available through the Tools menu.
Through this report, users can see and filter for the merchants that have not processed in different time periods. This report is also filterable by group and by user. Administrators may also change the number of days that specific merchants can go without processing before triggering a notification.
Administrators can also set a number of days for specific merchants based on how often the merchants submit batches through the Administration Menu. To set the number of days that a merchant can go without submitting a batch, the following steps may be taken:
- Navigate to Manage > Administration > Merchants > Merchant Management
- Search or filter to locate the desired merchant.
- Click the MID to open the merchant profile.
- Click the Edit Merchant Link.
- Change the Days Until Notice number.
- Click Save.