- Ampersand (&) character is now displaying properly in the Profitability Report.
- Agent Net in the Line Items tables now sorts properly.
- In Link popup on the lead page, the MID no longer improperly displays in the DBA field.
- The "Approval" option in the "... not processed any transactions since" dropdown is removed from the MerchantTracker page. To see accounts that never processed, use the Portfolio Activity page filter of "Not Processing".
- "Lifetime" option is now available in the Processing Date Range filter of the Viewing All Merchants page.
- For First Data Wholesale CEMV boarding, Flat Rate pricing will auto fill values into the Qual, Mid, and Non fields. Tiered Disc. Grid ID and Tiered Discount Grid are now visible when Flat Rate is selected.
- TurboApp Default Values changes are now properly logged.
- Dialer Metrics filter UI improved.
- When an inbound Dialer call is ringing, to prevent losing the call, now the page cannot be changed or refreshed.
- The Dialer's Local Presence phone numbers can now be automatically used in emails sent on a lead. (More Info)
- For First Data TurboApp, the Federal Tax ID, Social Security Number, and Bank Account fields are now plain text during entry and masked after submission.
- In TurboApp Underwriting Status, the MID of an approved First Data account is clickable and links to the Merchant Details page for the account.
- The dropdown to assign a user on a lead will be hidden if there are no users to select.
- File uploading maximum size has been set at 128 MB and prohibited file types are now consistent.
- The Pending Transactions button will no longer show for merchants that are not First Data Omaha, (pulling live batches from CEMV).
- Dialer Metrics reporting view is now based on user class, subordinate relationships, and group(s).
- First Data Omaha and Priority residuals report mapping has a new setting to trim last digit of MID which is sometimes added in error in spreadsheets.
- Users with Systemwide Merchants permission can create a merchant in any group.
- For First Data Wholesale CEMV boarding, the Discover OptOut Indicator field was added.
- Contact Name will now show in the Dialer during all calls.
- Assigned Users dropdown on lead page will be hidden if no users are available to select.
- First Data Tier 2 residuals reports can be uploaded if Net ISO Income is zero.
- The export of the Residuals Grand Total report will now include Line Item Additions, not only Deductions.
- Special characters will be removed from a merchant's DBA name when submitting First Deploy file build requests.
- For First Data Wholesale CEMV boarding, the Discover Network ID field was added.
- Improved status age trigger timing when multiple users are notified to ensure emails are sent.
- Improved alert when Clientline merchants with a disabled datasource are attempted to be scraped.