The agent recruiting process is in many respects similar to the lead management workflow, and as such, you can use the IRIS CRM's lead management features to also manage your agent recruiting.
In order to separate the agent recruiting and the lead management workflows, you will need to modify your lead form and customize some additional IRIS CRM feature.
Here are the recommended items to set up to use your IRIS CRM site for the tracking of recruits as leads, and then converting them to users.
- Go to Manage > Administration > Users & Groups > Manage Groups and create a new user group called Recruiting (or another similar name). This group will be used to separate agent recruits from normal leads. More info: Manage Groups
- Go to Manage > Administration > Leads > Manage Lead Fields and create a new tab which will contain HR/Recruiting related fields. Add a Copy button on the tab to set the recruit’s name as the lead name (in order to be able to see the name properly in search results). Alternatively, you can also use the existing merchant lead fields since many will overlap (it is important to have the DBA or Contact Name filled in for search purposes). More info: Manage Lead Fields
- Go to Manage > Administration > Leads > Status States & Triggers and create a new category containing HR/Recruiting related statuses. More info: Status States & Triggers
- Go to Manage > Administration > Documents > Labels and new document labels to classify files uploaded during recruiting process. More info: Labels
- Go to Manage > User Accounts and put users in the appropriate user class and in the groups that they need to access.
Here are some of the optional items that you may also wish to set up in order to further improve the agent recruiting workflow:
- Go to Manage > Administration > Users & Groups > User Classes and create a new user class called Recruiter (or another similar name) which will be assigned to recruiters. If you choose to create this new type of user class, note that the user class will need to be based on the Advanced level user and have the Manage Users permission (in order to be able to create new users after an agent has been recruited).
- Go to Manage > Administration > Email > Email Templates and create new System Email Templates and/or Quick Email Templates, which will be used for messaging the recruit while they are a lead. More info: Email Templates
- Go to Manage > Administration > Home Page > Home Tabs and create new tabs for Recruiting-specific status reporting. More info: Home Tabs
- Send agent employee agreements via e-sign on lead. More info: Sending Agreements for E-Signature