Instructions for client
Provide your PCI Compliance LLC API login to the CRM Support.
Note: The integration only works for First Data Omaha merchants with Account Status information.
Instructions for the CRM Support
- The clients need to add "First Data" to their list of processors on the PCI Compliance LLC website.
- Enable the two meta values with PCI in the name.
- Make sure that at least the Admin and System Admin user classes have the PCI Management permission.
- Add in the logins, per sysprin.
- Enable the PCI vendor on the Manage Processors page.
- Make sure PCI Compliance section shows for the necessary user classes in Merchant Profile.
- Check that the email template meta values are set and that the merchants have email addresses in their Account Status.
- Schedule the Sync and Purge tasks.
- Ask the client if they want Auto Board to occur and if so schedule that task.
- The vendor's tab in The Scoop will not show until merchants have status info.