Available Integration Capabilities
Boarding, Status Sync, and Purging, along with status reporting.
Note: The ControlScan PCI integration only works for First Data Omaha and North merchants with Account Status information.
For IRIS CRM Support
- Ask the client to tell ControlScan to whitelist the IP of their site (ISOdomain.iriscrm.com) when they're getting the API logins.
- Enable the two meta values with PCI in the name.
- Make sure that at least the Admin and System Admin user classes have the PCI Management permission.
- Add in the logins, per sysprin.
- Enable the PCI vendor on the Manage Processors page.
- Make sure PCI Compliance shows for the necessary user classes in Merchant Profile.
- Check that the email template meta values are set and that the merchants have email addresses in their Account Status.
- Schedule the Sync and Purge tasks for ControlScan.
- Ask the client if they want Auto Board to occur and if so schedule that task.
- The vendor's tab in The Scoop will not show until merchants have status info.