Your CRM integrates with Vantiv to provide boarding, reporting, and residuals calculations. Below are the steps for setting up each piece.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (CC your Vantiv RM) requesting MAG SFTP credentials, to be entered in the TurboApp > Boarding APIs page.
2. Send an email to email@example.com (CC your Vantiv RM) requesting that your T/S#### (<-- group ID) have MAG error response emails sent to the following email address, with your IRIS subdomain used:
Example: https://myISOname.iriscrm.com would be myISOname@mail.iriscrm.com
3. Go to Manage > Administration > TurboApp > Sales Rep IDs and add the Vantiv Rep ID's ex. T1234R000. When starting an application in TurboApp, one must be selected. It does not affect which users are assigned to a merchant account or residuals splits.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (CC your Vantiv RM) requesting manager-level MAG (mag.npc.net) credentials to retrieve new merchants.
2. The MAG login is set up as a Vantiv-type Datasource in the Processors > Processor Settings page. The login must work at: https://mag.npc.net
Transactions and Other Daily Info
Daily transactions come in via eMAF feed from Vantiv once enabled. Contact Support with the Group ID and an approved Vantiv MID to have the eMAF feed enabled. If already a CRM client when starting with Vantiv, this will be identified during the setup process in Vantiv.
The file will have multiple rows per MID. When importing and mapping, be sure to select the NPC/Vantiv checkbox.
We support multiple Vantiv groups for boarding, underwriting status. Please contact Support if you have questions on adding a group.