- Get the Bronze AccessOne package from First Data.
- Send an email to Eric King (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request API boarding access through the CRM to AccessOne. As soon as First Data enables your ISO for API access, please contact the CRM Support and we will show you where to retrieve the information we need through the AccessOne site.
- Request your grids (MM reports) from your CSA and Request Bank FIID for each sys/prin for Buypass boarding (Grid files must be in .doc, .docx, or .txt format).
- MM-016: Merchant Authorization Income Rates
- MM-138: User Defined Expense Grid
- MM-139: User Defined Income Grid
- MM-168: Tiered Discount Grids
- MM-726: MFC Merchant Grids
- MM-733: Pricing Grid Listing Report
Once this is all set up, head over to our Boarding First Data Omaha Retail Accounts With TurboApp article to get started!
- Apps submitted using AccessOne boarding API will have their statuses updated in the site.
- Apps submitted elsewhere will not show in the CRM.
Use the RESIDUALMERCHDETAIL file for each Sys/Prin.
Transactions and Other Daily Info
- First Data Client eMerchantView (CEMV) credentials with Username, Password, and X500 ID added to a CEMV-type datasource. Password must be 8 characters.
- List of Sys/Prins. The System and Principal numbers for your First Data account(s), for use when we retrieve merchant data. Formatted like this: 1234/5000