Here are the steps to configure the TSYS Integration, which allows boarding and reporting for TSYS direct (wholesale) portfolios.
Request Setup from TSYS
- Contact your RM to request boarding and reporting (details below) for your portfolio and IRIS.
- TSYS will contact IRIS with the necessary credentials and information.
The following files should be enabled to go to the SFTP:
- Daily Detail File (per ACH) [Card # Masked]
- ADF (Bi-hourly) [Card # Masked]
- ACH 310 (Daily & Monthly)
- Visa Downgrades
- Discover Downgrades
- MC Downgrades
- PPM Prof Totals (Daily & Monthly)
- Merchant Detail (Daily & Monthly)
- PPM Pricing Prof Extract (Monthly)
- PPM Fee Item Totals (Monthly)
- PPM to ERG XREF (Monthly)
- PPM ERG Extract (Monthly)
- MTR (Monthly)
- ISO Residual
- Case Action [Card # Masked]
- Chargeback & Retrieval (Client Copy sent to IRIS)
- Statement File
To pull in the info from the SFTP, ensure the following tasks are set at Manage > Administration > System Admin Settings > Manage Scheduled Tasks.
TSYS - Batches & Transactions - 8 am every two hours;
TSYS - Account Information - 8:05 am daily;
TSYS - Chargebacks & Retrievals - 8:10 am daily;
TSYS - Statements - 8:30 am on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th days;
Boarding & Real-Time Account Changes
To board an account to TSYS, click the Board Merchant button on a lead.
This will launch the TurboApp where you can enter the required merchant information and then submit the application to the processor:
Viewing Daily Batches With Transactions
To view the daily batches with transactions go to the Merchant Details page and click on the Batches tab:
To view the merchant’s account status information which is retrieved from TSYS open the Account Status tab.
Within the tab, there are several accordions which you can expand in order to view the different types of information: