There are 5 different scenarios/methods by which you can add a merchant to your site.
Boarding Merchant From Lead
1. On a lead, fill in the merchant's information and attach the needed files.
2. Make sure the correct users are assigned to the lead as they will be carried to the app for linking to the merchant.
3. Click the Board Merchant button in the Actions widget section on the right side of the lead page. Your lead information will now be automatically copied to a new TurboApp application which can be submitted to an integrated processor:
Lead Already Created And Merchant Approved
If a merchant has already been created, you may link a lead to that merchant manually.
More Info: Linking Leads To Merchant Accounts
No Lead Created But Merchant Approved
When a merchant account is being created manually, an associated lead record will also be created automatically.
More Info: Add Merchant
Adding Merchants In Bulk
Merchant accounts can be created in bulk by uploading a CSV file containing the merchant account information.
More Info: Merchant Importer
When you are uploading a new residual report, your CRM will automatically detect if there are any new merchants found in the report.
If new merchants are found, you will be given the option to create the new merchant accounts automatically as one of the steps of the residual report upload process.
More Info: Residual Imports
Note that the Open Date for any accounts added through residuals report upload will be the current date.
If needed, you may update the Open Date on an account manually using the following steps:
- Go To Manage > Administration > Merchants > My Merchants
- Locate the merchant account you wish to edit and click on the account.
- On the Merchant Details page which opens up click on the merchant's MID number shown on the top of the page.
- On the Manage Merchant page which opens up next, click Edit Merchant, update the Open Date, and save your changes.
To update the Open Date for multiple accounts in bulk, you may use the Merchant Importer (which is used both for creating new accounts and updating existing ones).