There are 5 ways to add a merchant to your site.
Board From IRIS CRM
- On a lead, fill in all known info and attach needed files.
- Make sure the correct users are assigned to the lead as they will carried to the app for linking to the merchant.
- Click the Board Merchant button in the 'Actions' section on the right side of the page (beneath the 'Assigned Users' section). Your lead info will be copied to to a new application and submitted to an integrated processor.
Lead Already Created and Merchant Approved
- On a lead, fill in the Merchant ID field, click Save.
- After the page reloads click Link.
- If there is not already a merchant in the site that matches the MID, you can set the Group, Processor (and Datasource if applicable).
- Send the merchant a Welcome Letter.
- Assign users and split percentages.
- Click Create & Link.
No Lead Created but Merchant Approved
For instructions please see this article.
Add Merchants in Bulk
- Go to Manage > Administration > Merchants > Merchant Management
- Click "Import from CSV File".
- Use the Choose File button to get the CSV file from your computer.
- Set the Group.
- Choose the Processor (and Datasource if applicable).
- Click Upload.
- On the next page, set the mappings for each column from your file.
- The MID mapping must be used. DBA and Open Date are recommended.
- If accounts matching the MIDs are already in the site and you want to update any of the properties using your file, select the Update option at the top.
- Click Import.
- Go to Residuals > Import Residuals
- See the steps here for how to import residuals files.
Note that the Open Date for any accounts added through Residuals will be the current date. You may update the Open Date on an account when viewing it by clicking the MID to get to its Manage Merchant page, then clicking Edit Merchant, changing the Open Date, and clicking Save. Also you can use the steps above for "Add Merchants in Bulk" if you have a spreadsheet with the accounts' approval dates (select Update option).