The Pivotal integration connects to AppLink for boarding to TSYS USA portfolios, but not Canadian.
- Email: Murray MacGillivray <firstname.lastname@example.org> Paul Desgroseilliers <email@example.com>
- Either the client can send it or IRIS can.
- Say: <the client> will be boarding to Pivotal through IRIS CRM and to please enable within Pivotal.
- Go to TurboApp Processors page and enable 'Pivotal Payments'.
- Enter the API Password: AnK5ZtqWXXsdg3
- Go to Manage > Administration > TurboApp > Sales IDs and add agent ID's.
No underwriting status is sent. New approvals must be added by a user after a MID is received from Pivotal. See the guide for: How to Add a Merchant
Transactions and Other Daily Info
See: Which Residuals File to Upload by Processor