Your CRM can access First Data North portfolios for account info, transactions, chargebacks, and statement reporting. New accounts are retrieved each morning.
Transactions and Other Daily Info
- First Data ClientLine dedicated credentials exclusively for use by the CRM (simply request new login credentials as if you had a new employee).
- The Hierarchy ID to go along with the ClilentLine credentials.
- If the login sees the new interface (as of 7/18) then the credentials are added to the CRM as a Business Track-type datasource.
Info to Provide
- Excel spreadsheet with a list of First Data merchant IDs and approval dates, with any agents' names and their residual splits (%) included.
- We will use this spreadsheet to import your merchants to the site and assign users to them for access and residuals purposes.
- ALL original unedited residual reports to be integrated into the CRM, with all columns.
- It is important that all future residual files be in the same format each month to ensure the calculations can be performed accurately.