Your CRM can access First Data North portfolios for account info, transactions, chargebacks, and statement reporting. New accounts are retrieved each morning.
- Get AccessOne from First Data.
- Send an email to Eric King (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request API boarding access through the CRM to AccessOne. As soon as First Data enables your ISO for API access, please contact the CRM Support and we will show you where to retrieve the information we need through the AccessOne site.
- Provide a list of:
- Bank number(s)
- Agent number(s) for each bank number
- Sales Rep Names + ID's (as listed in the dropdown when boarding an app to North in AccessOne)
Once this is all set up, head over to our Boarding First Data North Accounts with TurboApp article to get started!
- Apps submitted using AccessOne boarding API will have their statuses updated in the site.
- Apps submitted elsewhere will not show in the CRM.
- Underwriting comments are not yet available through the API, so you will need to view those on ClientLine AMA as normal.
Transactions and Other Daily Info
- First Data ClientLine dedicated credentials exclusively for use by the CRM (simply request new login credentials as if you had a new employee).
- The Hierarchy ID to go along with the ClilentLine credentials.
- If the login sees the new interface (as of 7/18) then the credentials are added to the CRM as a Business Track-type datasource.
Info to Provide
- Excel spreadsheet with a list of First Data merchant IDs and approval dates, with any agents' names and their residual splits (%) included.
- We will use this spreadsheet to import your merchants to the site and assign users to them for access and residuals purposes.
- ALL original unedited residual reports to be integrated into the CRM, with all columns.
- It is important that all future residual files be in the same format each month to ensure the calculations can be performed accurately.