You can set up dashboards to report on leads that are in any status or status category. You may do this by taking the following steps:
Here's how you can add your new statuses to show in those tables.
- Go to Manage > Administration > Home Page > Lead Dashboards
- Create a new table and name it appropriately. Find the table name in the list and click Add/Remove Status States next to it.
- You'll be taken to the page that will list the current statuses from the table (will be empty).
- Click Add New Status State at the top.
- In the pop-up, select Status State and then begin typing the status name to locate it in the list.
- Choose it and then click Add.
- It may be added to the end of the list, so you may click-and-drag the statuses to rearrange the order.
- Open a new tab to the home page and confirm that your status now shows on the correct reporting tab.
- Repeat for additional reports needed.
Here is how you can add the table to a certain tab:
- Navigate to Manage > Administration > Home Page > Home Tabs.
- Select the Add/Remove Components button for the tab that you wish to add the table to.
- Select the Component for Dashboard.
- Select the Dashboard Table that you Created in the previous step.