- Contact Sage and request that your account be set to 'file' and then get the Terminal ID and provide that to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enable the ACH permissions for their Admin user class.
- Confirm your transaction limit with Sage so that large amounts are not declined.
- After getting confirmation that the internal setup is complete, create a profile for a person or business in the Manage > ACH Profiles page and to do two test transactions (1 debit, 1 credit) under $1.00 (different amounts).
- When your test transactions are confirmed, you may then create real transactions either from the Residuals page's Summary View or by going to Manage > Administration > Residuals > Sage ACH Profiles.
For IRIS CRM Support:
- Put the Terminal ID in ACH_TERMINAL_ID.
- Ensure that ACH_EMAILS_FROM is filled in with the client's email address.
- Turn on the ENABLE_ACH.
- Turn on the ACH permissions for System Admin.
- Have a developer enable the cron job that pushes the transactions before the day is over. This may be a scheduled task in the future.
To schedule a transaction, click Pay next to a user in the Summary View of the Residuals page, or go to ACH Profiles and click Pay next to the user.
More info: Sage ACH Profiles