Below are the instructions for enabling the Paya ACH Integration for residuals payments.
- Contact Paya (formerly Sage EFT) and request that your account be marked as coming from the IRIS CRM and set to 'FILE' in order to receive a 7-digit Terminal ID.
- Go to Manage > Administration > Payments > Paya ACH Profiles, put the Terminal ID in the provided box, and click Enable:
- Confirm your transaction limit with Paya so that large amounts are not declined.
- After getting confirmation that the internal setup is complete, create a profile for a person or business in the Manage > Administration > Residuals > Paya ACH Profiles page and to do two test transactions (1 debit, 1 credit) under $1.00 (different amounts).
- When your test transactions are confirmed as having gone through on the bank accounts, you may then create real transactions either from the Residuals page's Summary View or by going to Manage > Administration > Residuals > Paya ACH Profiles.
For CRM Support:
- Ensure that ACH_EMAILS_FROM is filled in with the client's email address.
- Enable the payment permissions for System Admin and Administrators.
To schedule a transaction, click Pay next to a user in the Summary View of the Residuals page, and click Review Transactions:
Alternatively navigate to Manage > Administration > Payments > Paya ACH Profiles, click Pay next to the user, and click Review Transactions:
More info: Paya ACH Profiles