- Contact Paya (formerly Sage EFT) and request that your account be marked as coming from the IRIS CRM and set to 'FILE'.
- Get the Terminal ID and provide that to email@example.com.
- Enable the ACH permissions for the Administrator user class.
- Confirm your transaction limit with Paya so that large amounts are not declined.
- After getting confirmation that the internal setup is complete, create a profile for a person or business in the Manage > Administration > Residuals > Paya ACH Profiles page and to do two test transactions (1 debit, 1 credit) under $1.00 (different amounts).
- When your test transactions are confirmed as having gone through on the bank accounts, you may then create real transactions either from the Residuals page's Summary View or by going to Manage > Administration > Residuals > Paya ACH Profiles.
For CRM Support:
- Put the Terminal ID in ACH_TERMINAL_ID.
- Ensure that ACH_EMAILS_FROM is filled in with the client's email address.
- Turn on ENABLE_ACH.
- Turn on the ACH permissions for System Admin.
- Have a developer enable the cron job that pushes the transactions before the day is over. This may be a scheduled task in the future.
To schedule a transaction, click Pay next to a user in the Summary View of the Residuals page, or go to ACH Profiles and click Pay next to the user.
More info: Paya ACH Profiles