Here are the instructions for enabling the Paya ACH Gateway in your CRM to make residuals payments.
1. Contact Paya (formerly Sage EFT) and request that your account be marked as coming from the IRIS CRM and set to 'FILE' in order to receive a 7-digit Terminal ID.
2. Open your CRM, navigate to Manage > Administration > Integrations > Paya, and click New Gateway:
3. Enter the name of your new gateway and the terminal ID, and click Create:
If needed, you can add additional gateways that are used for different purposes:
4. Your new gateway is now shown in the gateways report where you can edit or delete it when needed:
5. Confirm your transaction limit with Paya so that large amounts are not declined.
6. Contact CRM Support to ensure the From Email for transactions is set.
7. Create a Paya ACH Profile for a person or business.
8. Once the profile has been added, create one debit and one credit transaction under $1.00 (use different amounts).
9. When your test transactions are confirmed as having gone through on the bank accounts, you can start making real transactions from:
- The Lead or the Merchant Details page, or
- The Paya ACH Profiles page, or
- The Summary View on the Residuals page