Your CRM enables you to create multiple user accounts quickly by sending email invitations to the users. After a user accepts the invitation their account will be created automatically.
The new users will initially be assigned to the user class that you selected when you sent out the invitations. If needed, the assigned user classes may be changed at any time in the user settings.
Here are the steps to add multiple users to the CRM:
1. Go to Manage > Administration > Users & Groups > Setup Wizard, and open the Add Users tab:
2. Select the second option on the list and click Next:
3. Click on the Select User Class drop-down and choose the user class that will be assigned to the new users (e.g. Sales Rep). Then enter the users' email addresses separated by commas and click Send Invites:
4. A message will appear confirming the invites were sent:
5. Click Continue on the confirmation message and repeat the process if you wish to invite more users, or users with a different user class. Each time you send your invites the specified users will receive an invitation email containing a link to create and activate their account.