IRIS CRM will ensure that your Operations and Support teams are more productive than ever. When Operations/Support users first log in, the home page provides much of the information that these users will be tracking on a daily basis.
The Lead overview tab, on the home page, displays the age and status of leads that support/operations users have access to, so they can quickly access these leads and initiate the next steps.
Update Your Settings
Click on your name at the top of the page and select Settings. Confirm that your contact info and notifications preferences are correct. More info: User Settings
Review the Home Page
Your home page can have different reports under tabs. Depending on your role, certain reports may be enabled for you. These may include:
- Lead Statuses (can be configured for select statuses, and replicated for different user's needs)
- Lead Search
- Tasks & Appointments
- Merchant Portfolio
- Files & Embedded Media
More info: Home Page Lead Reporting
If IRIS CRM is configured for you to board accounts directly to integrated processors, the lead page will display a Board Merchant button.
Clicking that button imports data from the lead into TurboApp, which has certain fields to populate. You may also access TurboApp via the menu bar.
More Info: Submitting Applications through TurboApp
For doing merchant support, most activity will take place on the Helpdesk page. From there you can add, view, and update tickets.
More Info: Adding and Updating Helpdesk Tickets
Manage User Accounts
To add and modify users, go to Manage > User Accounts.
More info: Managing User Accounts
The other most common tasks that in-house Operations/Support users may be performing are:
- Importing Leads - The lead importer tool in IRIS allows users to upload a leads to the system via a .csv file.
- Managing Leads - IRIS CRM's Lead Management tools allow users to bulk-assign, move, and delete leads.
- Progressing Leads - Support users that also need to update, move along or otherwise work leads may read the support articles on progressing leads and adding notes to a lead or a merchant.
- Reviewing the Portfolio Activity and Sales Activities pages - support users may need to assist management with reporting on the ISO's metrics and benchmarks.
- Managing Pricing Templates - Pricing templates allow users to pre-fill multiple fields on a lead automatically with standard data.