Congratulations, you are an IRIS CRM Administrator!
As an IRIS CRM Administrator, you are the in-house expert on the system, the user responsible for the configuration, as well as the first point of contact should any of your internal users have questions on the site.
This guide provides an overview of how you will be using IRIS on an everyday basis.
When you log into the site, you will see the Home Page:
Update Your Settings
Click on your name at the top of the page and select Settings. Confirm that your contact info and notifications preferences are correct.
More info: User Settings
There are two bars that are visible.
The first one is the navigation bar, which will appear at the top of your browser no matter what page you are on.
Depending on your level of access and the options that have been enabled on your site, the buttons you see on the navigation bar may vary. The page that you are currently on will be highlighted in green (in the screenshot below, the user is currently on the home page):
The second bar is on the homepage and it has configurable tabs. When you select a tab, it will be highlighted in green to indicate which tab you are on:
The Home Page tabs contain reports and tables that are applicable to your different users. You can control both which information will be presented on the tabs, as well as which tabs will be visible to each user class.
The options that you can display include:
- Lead Statuses (can be configured for select statuses, and replicated for different user's needs)
- Lead Search
- Tasks & Appointments
- Merchant Portfolio
- Files & Embedded Media
IRIS CRM Configuration
Depending on your ISO's needs, you will need to configure or update the configuration for several areas within the site.
The Administration Page is where most of the customization takes place. You can get there by navigating to Manage > Administration:
For more information on these additional configuration options, you may refer to the following articles:
- Adding Your Logo to customize your site with your own company's brand.
- Configuring User Class Permissions so that your different users have different levels of access.
- Managing User Accounts when you add/remove IRIS users, or when users' information changes.
- Adding and Editing Lead Fields to ensure that you are collecting information on your leads/merchants that is most applicable to your process and operations.
- Editing Email Templates and adding your own company branding to outgoing communications.
- Configuring User Groups to separate and segment different business units or sub-ISOs.
- Adding/Editing Lead Status States so that your leads are following your business's customized process flow for the life of the account.
- Edit the Helpdesk Ticket Types to include all kinds of resolution activities that your support staff handles.
- Upload Shared Documents to a repository that is easily accessible to your users.