You can add your logo at the top of the site and even use a custom sub-domain on your website to log in.
Be sure to first resize your logo to a height of 65 pixels and no wider than 1002 pixels.
If narrower than 1002 pixels, make sure the logo has a white background.
Once your logo is ready, go to Manage > Administration > Branding > Logos & Domains and click Upload a New Logo:
The Add New Logo popup will appear. It has five steps as shown in this image:
Here are the instructions for each step:
1. Click Browse and select your logo image from your computer:
2. Click Browse and select a favicon image to add to your site (optional). A favicon is a small logo that displays at the top of your browser.
3. Enter your site's URL, which is <clientsite>.iriscrm.com. If you are going to use a custom domain, enter that domain instead. More info: Using a Custom Sub-Domain
4. Enter your site's name (which is likely your company name).
5. If your logo is 1002 pixels wide and has a color background choose 'square', otherwise leave it as 'rounded'.
When finished, click Submit, refresh the page, and your logo will be displayed.