You can add your logo at the top of the site and even use a custom sub-domain on your website to log in.
Go to Manage > Administration > Branding > Logos & Domains and click Upload a New Logo.
Be sure to first size your logo, to a height of 65 pixels and no wider than 1002 pixels.
If narrower than 1002 pixels, make sure it has a white background.
1. Click Browse on the Add New Logo dialog and select your logo file from your computer.
2. The 2nd step on the dialog, gives you the option of adding a favicon (a small logo that displays at the top of your browser) if you choose.
3. Enter your site's URL, which is <clientsite>.iriscrm.com. If you are going to use a custom domain, put that instead. See Using a Custom Sub-Domain.
4. Enter your site's name, which is likely your company name.
5. If your logo is 1002 pixels wide and has a color background choose 'square' here, otherwise leave it as 'rounded'.
6. Click Submit, refresh the page and your logo will display.