The Lead note filter enables you to view only the notes that belong to one or more note categories which you can select.
To filter your notes, click on the "Filter" button and select one or more filter categories:
As you select or unselect specific categories, the filter will automatically refresh the notes and show only the ones that belong to the categories you selected.
After you close the filter, the Notes tab will show how many notes are being displayed with the current filter, and the “Filter” button will show the number of categories you selected:
If the filter you selected doesn't come up with any notes, you will see a "No Notes Found" message:
Here is an explanation of each note category and what type of notes it includes:
- Calendar: Appointments scheduled, confirmed, or rescheduled.
- E-Sign: E-sign documents opened, signed, or received new information.
- Status Triggers: Status Trigger actions, including emails sent by a trigger.
- Communications: SMS sent or received, and Voicemail Drops.
- Emails: Emails sent, scheduled, edited, canceled, or opened.
- User: Notes manually entered by a person.
Each time you run the note filter the system will remember the categories you selected and it will automatically select them again the next time you use the filter.