This article shows how to set up the TriSource Integration which provides daily merchant reporting and monthly statements.
Get SFTP Enabled
Email your relationship manager with the following information to have the reporting files sent to an SFTP for the CRM to pull from:
We designate IRIS CRM as our software provider and would like to request SFTP reporting to be enabled for our portfolio.
Please add our ISO to the next installation cycle.
- Go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Settings and for the TriSource processor, add or edit a TriSource-type datasource.
- Enter the Login.
- Enter the SFTP location for Hostname and a Home path if available.
- Click Link or Update to save the information.
Tasks to Schedule:
- TriSource - Fetch Feeds - 7am Hourly
- TriSource - Batches and Transactions 7:15am Hourly
- TriSource - Account Information 7:30am Hourly
- TriSource - Chargebacks and Retrievals 8am Daily
- TriSource - Statements 8am Monthly, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th days
New merchants will be added to the CRM when found in the reporting files, or you may add them on the day of approval. See How to Add a Merchant.
Based on the schedule used by TriSource for adding files to the SFTP, batch totals may show for the current day and then increase through the following day. For example, on January 1st, batches may show for January 1st in IRIS. On January 2nd, the batch totals may then increase and not show in full until 5pm ET.