IRIS CRM allows your ISO to determine the exact path that your sales process will follow in order to work leads and convert them to merchant accounts. The flow is managed through Lead Status States. To add or edit lead status states, you may take the following steps:
Navigate to Manage > Administration > Leads > Status States & Triggers.
You will see your Status Categories and Groups that have access to those status categories:
Adding a New Status Category
- Click the "+Add a New Status Category button.
- Enter the name of the Status Category.
- If applicable, select the Groups that should have access to the Status Category.
Adding a New Status State
- Click the "Add/Remove Status" button for the Status Category that the New Status State will be a part of.
- Click the "+Add New State" button.
- Enter the name of the new Status State.
Editing a Status Category
- Click the "Edit Status Category" button for the category you wish to edit.
- Edit the Category Name or the Group(s) that should have access to that category.
Editing a Status State
- Click the "Add/Remove Status States" button for the Category that contains the Status State(s) that you wish to edit.
- Click the "Edit" button for the State that you wish to edit.
Status Triggers are helpful in automating the flow of your leads and sending out notifications based on events. You may read more about Status Triggers here.