Navigate to Manage > Administration > Home Page > Home Tabs. You will see a list of tabs that are available:
Add a New Tab
- Click the "+Add a New Home Tab" button
- Fill in the name of the tab, the description (if needed) and determine which user classes should have access to the tab:
Edit an Existing Tab
- Click "Add/Remove Components" for the tab that you wish to modify.
- Click the "Delete" button to remove an existing component.
- Click the "+Add New Component" button to add a component.
Adding a New Component
Select the component from the dropdown.
Note: The Custom options (tables, media, and slideshows) require additional configuration using the Custom Tables, Upload Media, and Slideshows & Pop-Ups options in the Manage > Administration > Home Page menu.
Enable/Restrict Access to a Tab
- Click Edit Tab for the tab that you wish to disable for the user class
- Select or De-select the checkbox next to the user class, and click the Save button: