IRIS CRM's Residuals program makes it simple to upload your monthly residuals reports, pay your agents, and monitor the profitability of your portfolios and merchants.
Importing a Previously Mapped Report
- In a separate tab, navigate to Manage > Administration > Residuals > Import Residuals.
- Click the "Select File" button.
- Choose the report to be uploaded from your computer.
- Select the processor, month, and year for the report.
- Click the "Upload" button.
Update field formats (optional)
- You may see a Formats page with a table containing all of your fields from the residual report:
- Select fields to format, and select the format option from the Field Format dropdown.
- Integer - Field that contains a whole number (ex. Number of Transactions, Auth Count)
- Float number - Field that contains monetary values or values with a decimal (ex. Income, Expense)
- Percent - Field that contains a percentage (ex. Basis points, Split)
- Date - Date field
- String - a field that contains alphabetical characters (ex. Sales Rep, Sales ID)
- Click the Go to Preview Button.
Add new merchants (if needed)
- IRIS will show a list of new merchants found on the residual report if they do not already exist on your site:
- Select the merchants to be added, and click the add selected merchants button.
- Click Import Report.
Once the report is uploaded, you will be prompted to either view the report, or import another report.
More info: How to Update Mapping for Residual Reports