IRIS CRM's robust email capabilities allow you to send quick emails from your leads, and automated emails to your reps, leads, and merchants. You can make every one of your emails reflect the look, feel, and tone of your business.
Navigate to your email templates via Manage > Administration > Email > Email Templates. You will see three tabs, Quick (Lead) Emails, System Emails, and Proposal Emails:
Adding an Email Template
- Click the +Add New Template button:
2. In the Template Type dropdown, choose whether the template to be added is a Quick Email, System Email, or Proposal Email.
3. Enter the Template Title, Subject and message. You may format the template using the options in the toolbar. Advanced users may opt to enter HTML formatting on the template by clicking the "Source" button in the toolbar.
4. Click the +Add button to save the template.
Editing an Email Template
- Click the Edit button for the desired email template.
- Make changes to the Template Title, Subject and/or message fields.
- You may format the template using the options in the toolbar.
- Advanced users may opt to enter HTML formatting on the template by clicking the "Source" button in the toolbar.
- Click the "Save" button to save the template.
Adding Special Fields to an Email Template
When adding or editing an email template, you may add special fields that pull in information from the lead, merchant, or user record. To add special fields, you may take the following steps:
While in Add or Edit Mode on an email template, click +more options on the far right side of the page underneath the Email Subject field:
The form will expand to display CC and BCC fields, an Add Special Fields dropdown menu, and three checkboxes - Track Opens, Alert on Open and Auto Edit Mode:
Click the Add Special Fields dropdown and select or search for the special field that you would like to add to the template:
Once the Special Field has been selected and added, you will see the placeholder for the selected option added to the template:
If you select the Track Opens checkbox, the sent email will be marked as read in the Lead Notes tab.
If you select Alert on Open, all assigned users will receive notification, both via an on-screen message and via email, when the recipient opens the email.
If you select the Auto Edit Mode checkbox, the new emails created using the Quick Email button on the lead will automatically open in edit mode.
More info: Adding Images to Email Templates