Creating New User Classes
You may create a new user class by taking the following steps:
- Navigate to Manage > Administration > Users & Groups > User Classes. You will see any existing user classes and the number of active users per user class:
- Click the Add New User Class button.
- The dialog will allow you to name your new user class, and show options to either copy permissions from an existing user class, or set up a user class by user class type. Click the Add button:
- Once the user class has been added, you will see it in the list of user classes.
- Click the Permissions button next to the user class that you just created. You will see the list of features that you may configure access for:
- You may check or uncheck the boxes next to the features that should be added or removed.
- Hovering over a feature will show more details on what the permission entails:
- Each feature has a list of specific permissions that are available. Clicking on the individual feature will expand the list of permissions:
- Once the user class permissions have been edited to include or exclude your desired options, click the Save button.
Editing Existing User Classes
You may edit an existing user class by taking the following steps:
- Navigate to Manage > Administration > Users & Groups > User Classes.
- Actions available on the existing user classes are:
- Delete - Allows you to delete the user class. If there are existing users in the user class, you will be prompted to move them to another user class.
- Auto Disable - Allows you to set a threshold for notifying and disabling users that have not logged in for a certain number of days:
- Edit - Allows you to change the name of the user class.
- Permissions - Allows you to change the permissions for the user class.