Processors are easily managed and customized in IRIS. You can add new processors or modify existing ones by taking the following steps:
Add a New Processor
1. Go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Settings.
2. You should see a list of all your processors. This list can be sorted and/or filtered.
3. Click the Add New Processor Button.
4. Enter the name of the Processor. If applicable, select a data source and/or PCI Vendor:
6. Once complete, click the "Create" button.
Editing an Existing Processor
1. Navigate to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Settings.
2. Click Edit Processor (pencil icon).
3. Change the name of the processor as needed:
4. Click the Update button.
Reordering Processor Names
1. Navigate to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Settings and click the Order Processors button.
2. Drag and Drop the names of the processors into the desired order. This affects the order of the processor names in drop-down options where a user needs to select a processor, as well as the order of the processors on the residual reports page: