Processors are easily managed and customized in your CRM. You can add new processors or modify existing ones by taking the following steps:
Add a New Processor
1. Go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Settings.
2. You should see a list of all your processors. This list can be sorted and/or filtered.
3. Click the Add New Processor Button.
4. Enter the name of the Processor. If applicable, select a data source and/or PCI Vendor:
6. Once complete, click the "Create" button.
Editing an Existing Processor
1. Navigate to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Settings.
2. Locate the processor you wish to edit and use one of the provided Actions:
Depending on the processor and their configuration, the Actions column will show some or all of the following actions:
- Disable Datasource
- Update Password
- Edit Datasource
- Edit Note
- Remove Processor
- Manage Column Visibility In Reports
- Edit Processor
- Assign Datasource
Manage Column Visibility In Reports
For each residual report mapping, you can configure the report columns on the residuals report Summary tab so that only selected users, user classes, or groups may access the columns.
To configure the column visibility permissions for a specific processor navigate to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Settings, and click on the Column Visibility icon as shown in this screenshot:
A popup window will now appear showing a list of the available columns.
Click on the Gear icon on the column that you wish to edit:
You can now select the users, user classes, and groups who will be allowed to access the column:
If no users, user classes, or groups have been selected then the column will be visible to everyone.
After you’ve assigned a column to specific users, the Gear icon will turn red to indicate that visibility permissions have been set for that column:
Here is an example of the Summary tab with the TXN # column hidden from view (based on the column visibility setting for the current user):
Any hidden columns will also be excluded from the reports that are exported to CSV or Excel files.
Reordering Processor Names
1. Navigate to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Settings and click the Order Processors button.
2. Drag and Drop the names of the processors into the desired order. This affects the order of the processor names in drop-down options where a user needs to select a processor, as well as the order of the processors on the residual reports page: