As you know, potential customers don't always pick up the phone. Instead of repeating the same message on multiple voicemails, you can save valuable time by leaving pre-recorded messages with the push of a button. The customer will receive the necessary information, and you won't have to repeat the same message several times.
To learn how to set up your phone with pre-recorded drops, see the information below:
Uploading a Pre-recorded Voicemail Drop
1. Go to Manage > Administration > Dialer > Dialer Extensions.
2. Locate the user for whom you would like to add pre-recorded Voicemail Drops.
3. Click the Edit button (the wrench icon). The Edit User Settings page for the specified user will open.
4. Click the Voicemail Drops button to open the Manage User Voicemail Drops dialog.
6. Click the Add Recording button. A field and a row of buttons will appear beneath it.
7. Click the Browser button and select the desired .wav or .mp3 file.
8. Once the file is selected, you can upload more Drops or you can exit by clicking Save and Close.
Manage User Voicemail Drops dialog function buttons:
- To replace an existing Drop with a different one, select the Browse icon and select a new .wav. or .mp3 from your files.
- To Delete an uploaded Drop click the trashcan icon.
- To listen to a Drop press the Preview button.
Leaving a Voicemail Drop
1. When dialing a number, you'll notice a gray icon between the bottom of the keypad and the top of the Hang Up button.
2. Click the icon. Your Drops will display as buttons.
3. Once the voicemail message starts, click the desired Drop. The call will disconnect immediately and your pre-recorded message will be left on that person's voicemail.