You have the option to buy additional Dialer numbers to make and receive calls. You can also customize your outgoing Caller ID to give the appearance you are calling from the same area code as your potential customer.
Follow these steps to purchase new phone numbers:
- Navigate to the Dialer Settings page and click the Local Presence The page will default to a list of numbers from area codes that differ from those of the phone numbers you already own. To see a list of all area codes, including those from your existing phone numbers, deselect the checkbox to the left of the Search field.
- You can user the Search menu to limit your choices to a specific city, state, or area code.
- To find an individual number, click the button to the right of the field. The field will populate with a number available for purchase.
- To display multiple numbers, click the Show Available Numbers If no numbers are available for a particular area code, a message will inform you.
- To purchase an individual number, click the green shopping cart icon in the Actions column.
- To finalize the purchase, click OK on the confirmation dialog.
- To purchase multiple numbers, click the Buy All Available Numbers button. A confirmation dialog similar to the one for single number purchases will appear