Manage your merchants' issues and tasks easily using your CRM's integrated Helpdesk. In this article, we provide detailed instructions for creating and viewing your tickets.
Creating a New Ticket in Helpdesk
To create a new Helpdesk ticket, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Helpdesk button in the top navigation bar and when the Helpdesk page is opened click Add New Ticket:
2. In the popup which appears, select the Ticket Type, User to Assign, Priority, whether the ticket is for a lead or a merchant, the subject, the ticket description, and add images or files if needed.
When finished, click Add Ticket and the new ticket will be added:
Note: If a ticket is being created for a Lead or a Merchant, and if such a Lead or Merchant has a user assigned, then that user will be automatically added in the Notifications field at the bottom of the ticket window.
If needed you can also add additional users here who will be notified of the new ticket by email. Just click on the Notifications field and a drop-down pick-list will appear allowing you to search for and select users.
The Notifications drop-down list only shows users who:
- Have permission to see the selected ticket type and have the Helpdesk Notification permission enabled.
- Have Helpdesk system-wide permissions or Helpdesk group-wide permissions, and are part of the account's group.
The Notifications field also allows you to add external email addresses. Simply type in an email address and hit Tab or the Enter key:
Viewing Your Tickets on the Helpdesk Page
By default, the Helpdesk page will show the ticket summary at the top, and the list view of selected tickets at the bottom.
To view more or fewer tickets, click any cell containing numbers in the top grid (example: New, Today). The bottom table will display the filtered results.
Medium priority tickets will be highlighted in yellow on the list, and high-priority tickets will be highlighted in red.
Click on a ticket to view more details:
From the ticket view, a user may make the following changes:
- Ticket Status: click the desired status (Open, In Progress, Additional Information Required or Resolved).
- Priority: click the appropriate Priority button (Low, Medium, or Rush).
- Visible to Merchant: select Yes/No to enable the ticket to be visible to Merchants that have login access to your CRM site.
- Assigned To: click the Assign button and select a user.
- Add Comment: enter the comment in the comment box. You may also paste an image, upload a file, or drag and drop files to save in the ticket.
- Notifications: click on the Notifications area to select from a list of users that should be notified of the ticket update. You can also add external email addresses by typing in an address and hitting the Tab or the Enter key.
Creating a New Ticket from the Lead Form
If the Tickets tab has been enabled on your lead form by your Administrator, you can create new tickets right from the Lead form.
Open the Tickets tab and click on the Add New Ticket button:
The Add New Ticket window will open up and you can then perform the same steps as before to add your new ticket.
As shown in the above image, the Tickets tab will also show all of your Lead's tickets in a table and you can open each ticket from there by clicking on the ticket's ID number.
Creating a New Ticket from the Merchant Details Page
A similar procedure as with creating a new ticket from the Lead form can also be performed from the Tickets tab on the Merchant Details page:
As shown in the above image, the Tickets tab on the Merchant Details page will also show a list of the merchant's tickets in a table and you can search, sort and open the tickets from there.
Viewing Tickets After a Lead is Linked to Merchant Account
When a Lead is linked to a Merchant account then all of the Lead's existing tickets will automatically appear in the list of Merchant's tickets (under the Tickets tab).
This also works the other way around, i.e. the Merchant's existing tickets will appear in the list of Lead's tickets (also under the Tickets tab).
For more information on linking Leads to Merchant accounts please see our article on Linking Leads to Merchant Accounts.
If a ticket originated from a Lead linked to a Merchant account, then you will find links to both the Merchant and the Lead in the ticket. In this way you can quickly navigate to either of the two depending on the nature of the ticket:
On the other hand, if a ticket had originated from a linked Merchant account, then it is assumed that such a ticket pertains only to the Merchant and not to the Lead.
Accordingly, such a ticket will not show a link to the linked Lead, but it will only show a link the to Merchant account.
You can delete ticket attachments by clicking on the ‘X’ icon next to an attachment:
You can also remove attachments from ticket comments by opening the comment in edit mode, and clicking on the ‘X’ icons: