Once added, user accounts may be edited in IRIS. The types of edits that may be needed on a user account are contact information, user class, time zone, default residual split, user group, or changing a user account from active to inactive.
To edit a user account, you may take the following steps:
- Go to Manage > User Accounts and click Add New User.
- Use the Showing dropdown or the Search box to find the user that needs to be edited.
- Click the user to select it.
- The Manage User page will open in a new tab:
- Click the Edit User button to edit the user.
- The Edit User Account dialogue will appear.
- Edit the user as needed and click the Save User button.