IRIS's Lead Management Tools will make your workflow as efficient as possible.
When a new lead is created, it defaults to the status that was set as the Default Status for new leads on the backend by the Administrator (usually "Brand New"). As the lead progresses, the user has the ability to update the lead information, and change the status of the lead. The user must save the changes by clicking the Save button in the Current Lead Status Area.
Assigned To: the sales representative, the sales manager and/or any other users associated with the account. A user can be assigned to a lead by selecting their name from the drop-down menu.
Actions: provides options to duplicate a lead, link the current lead, or to Board Merchant.
- Duplicate: Creates a new lead that is a copy of the previous one without the notes, tasks or appointments. When duplicating a lead, the sales representative has the option to assign the lead to the same users or different users. The status of the duplicated lead can also be changed (via the dropdown menu).
- Link: Allows the user to link to either a lead or a merchant account. After a lead is linked to a merchant or another lead, the linked entity will appear in the Associated Merchant & Lead Records section.
- Board Merchant: - For sites that have IRIS-integrated processors, this button will open TurboApp, where a merchant application can be submitted to the processor.
Assigned Lead Source: This drop-down menu gives the sales representative the option to select where the lead originated (eg. Yelp, referrals, etc).
Tasks and Appointments: Specific Tasks and Appointments can be set for agents to follow up with a lead. Tasks and appointments can be added to the lead or the Calendar and set to a specific time, user, priority level and an optional note. For more on tasks and appointments, check out our article about Calendar Events.
Notes, Attachments and Recordings: This section at the bottom of the Lead Form allows the sales representative(s) and other people associated with the account to keep track of all the information they gathered throughout their relationship with that merchant in one place.
- Notes: are added by selecting Add Note. They can be permanently left at the top of the note feed using the Stick To The Top Option. A user can also notify all or some of the other assigned users of the creation of a note.
- Attachments: may be documents, applications, proposals, or other files that are attached to the lead. They can either be generated directly in IRIS or can be uploaded to the website. The user can also send an email with one of the uploaded documents attached by clicking the Email button next to the name of the Saved Document.
- Recordings: This feature is available to clients that have the dialer enabled. When a call is made to, or received from a lead that is in IRIS, the recorded call is saved to the lead.