You can keep track of daily activities for you and your agents through IRIS CRM's Calendar. Click on the Calendar button on the menu bar:
Upcoming events will display in for the scheduled date and time in boxes color-coded for each user. You can set the calendar to display upcoming events for the Month, Week, or Day by clicking the preferred option from the set of buttons on the left, directly below the Visibility dropdown:
Users may create appointments and tasks from the lead level or from the calendar page. You can also sync your IRIS CRM Calendars with Google Calendar. For more information please see our article on Google Calendar Integration.
Appointments in your IRIS CRM Calendar may also be exported to other external calendars for easy reference.
Creating a task or appointment from the Calendar
1. Click the +Add Task button on the top-right side of the calendar. A dialog box will open:
2. Enter and select the desired information.
- If this task is to related to a specific lead, you may begin typing in the name of the lead into the Link Lead field. IRIS will search for the lead and present you with a list of options from which to choose.
- Note that users may set tasks or appointments for other users via the Set For option.
3. Select the desired date and time for this task/appointment.
4. Select the Task or Appointment radio button.
5. Set the Priority to Low, Medium, or High (for Tasks only)
6. Once all the information has been entered, click the +Add button. The task/appointment will now appear on the calendar.
7. Clicking on an Appointment or Task from the calendar view will display item details, as well as provide options to confirm the task, mark as completed, or reschedule it.
8. Users may also add or view lead notes right from the calendar item, as well as export the Appointment as an iCal, Outlook, Google Calendar, or Yahoo calendar file:
9. From this dialog, you can also add notes that will save back to the lead. Click the +Add button in the Lead Notes section to add and save your note.
Creating a task or appointment from the Lead
1. Navigate to the desired Lead.
2. Scroll down to Tasks, which is on the bottom right-hand side of the lead form.
3. Click the +Add Task button. The section will expand so that the task details may be entered.
4. Enter the desired information. Note that users may set tasks or appointments for other users via the Set For option.
5. Once the task is added, click the +Add button to save the task. The added task will now appear in the Tasks section on the lead.
6. Users may click the Export link next to the task or appointment to export the appointment as an iCal, Outlook, Google Calendar, or Yahoo calendar file.
7. Users can create appointments from the lead from by following the same steps as above, and clicking the +Add Appointment button.
8. Once the task or appointment is created, it may be viewed on the calendar page.