For merchants that are connected to an integrated processor in your site, certain details for the accounts are retrieved periodically and will show on their Merchant Details page under the Account Status tab. To view and export this information for multiple accounts, follow the steps below.
- On the Home screen, under the Overview tab, click 'View All' under the Top Performers chart.
- Click on the pie chart to select the which merchants to include, or leave as it to include all merchants.
- Click the gear icon at the top right of the table, located next to the search function.
- Type in names of the desired fields/columns to locate them and ensure they are checked to display in your table. See the picture below.
- Any columns you just selected will be at the far right of the table. You may see them by using the moving the scroll bar at the bottom of the table to the right. To move the columns elsewhere in the table, click and drag the column name to the desired position. Any changes you make to the displayed columns will be retained for the next time you visit the page.
- Click on 'Export' at the top of the table to save it into an Excel or CSV file.
Note: sensitive info such as Tax IDs, SSNs, Routing #s, and DDA #s are masked in this report.