TSYS ELAPP Boarding Integration Guide
IRIS CRM is certified to board merchants through the ELAPP API. Each ISO of TSYS needs to be certified to submit accounts through IRIS CRM. IRIS CRM handles the entire certification process after receiving access to the test environment from TSYS.
IRIS CRM is proud to announce that ISOs are now able to board new merchants through TurboApp to TSYS ELAPP.
The boarding set up of IRIS CRM's TurboApp happens relatively quickly after our team is provided with ELAPP API credentials.
Below are the simple steps involved in enabling the boarding integration between TurboApp and the TSYS ELAPP API as soon as possible:
- Contact your TSYS RM to coordinate a call with TSYS to enable the TSYS ELAPP API for your ISO.
- TSYS creates the design which includes terminals and features used by your ISO and runs through SE QA.
- TSYS sends the most common criteria of applications to be submitted by IRIS CRM to TSYS resembling your ISO's most frequent merchant submissions.
- Design approval – Once approved by IRIS CRM and TSYS, the project case is moved into the Development phase with the TSYS Dev Services team and IRIS CRM technical contacts are provided access into the test environment.
- IRIS CRM will submit the test submissions based on the design provided by TSYS.
- TSYS reviews the submissions and provides feedback. Based on the review, the ISO is approved to submit live applications through IRIS CRM.
- IRIS CRM schedules a new merchant boarding training with your ISO and together at least one real merchant application is boarded and monitored through approval to ensure that everything is working properly as expected.
TSYS will ask you to complete a profile with company information such as:
Business Contact Name:
Business Contact Phone:
Business Contact Email:
Technical Contact Name:
Technical Contact Phone:
Technical Contact Email:
TSYS TransFirst Reporting Integration Guide
The TSYS TransFirst integration retrieves merchant info and transactions daily. Separately from the daily reporting, you may upload your monthly residuals file. See the Residuals section at the bottom for more information.
Setting up the Datasource for Transactions and Other Daily Info
- Contact your TSYS TransFirst RM and request SFTP credentials.
- After receiving the credentials, go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Settings
- If you already have a processor added for TransFirst, click the Edit Processor (pencil).
- To add a processor for TransFirst, click Add New Processor, or Edit Processor if it's already there.
- Enter a Name.
- In the Datasource drop-down, select New Datasource.
- For Type, choose TransFirst.
- Enter a Name for the datasource.
- Enter the Username.
- Enter the Password.
- Enter the SFTP address in the Auth field.
- Click Link.
- Click Create or Update at the lower right.
Enabling the Scheduled Tasks
- Go to Manage > Administration > Site Options > Scheduled Tasks
- Click Add Task and select "TransFirst - Account Information".
- Schedule it to run Hourly at 8:00 am. Note that the info is sent monthly, however, IRIS will check for it daily to account for minor schedule variances.
- Click Add.
- Click Add Task and select "TransFirst - Batches & Transactions".
- Schedule it to run Hourly at 8:00 am.
- Click Add.
The following information will be retrieved:
- Account Status: Monthly merchant info* and rates updates.
- Chargebacks & Retrievals (pulled in by Account Info task).
- Deposits: Daily batches with transactions.
Note: New merchants are imported into IRIS monthly. In order to avoid having to wait for so long after a new merchant is approved, you can add the merchant manually by going to Manage > Administration > Merchants > Add Merchant or by clicking Link on the lead it originated from (in the Actions widget).
Configure the Merchant Tabs
- Go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Tabs
- Select TransFirst from the Available Processor list.
- Set the visibility for the Memos and Statements tabs to No.
Configure the Merchant Account Info Section
- Go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Account Status Tab
- Under the TransFirst tab, click Permissions for each selection and select the needed user classes.
- Click Save.
- Use the Select User Class dropdown to quickly see the sections visible to each user class highlighted in green.
Also see the guide for: How to Add a Merchant
Check out our blog post about the TSYS integration here: https://blog.iriscrm.com/tsys-transfirst-integrated/