The TSYS TransFirst integration retrieves merchant info and transactions daily. Separately from the daily reporting, you may upload your monthly residuals file. See the Residuals section at the bottom for more information.
Setting up the Datasource for Transactions and Other Daily Info
- Contact your TSYS TransFirst RM and request SFTP credentials.
- After receiving the credentials, go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Settings
- If you already have a processor added for TransFirst, click the Edit Processor (pencil).
- To add a processor for TransFirst, click Add New Processor, or Edit Processor if it's already there.
- Enter a Name.
- In the Datasource drop-down, select New Datasource.
- For Type, choose TransFirst.
- Enter a Name for the datasource.
- Enter the Username.
- Enter the Password.
- Enter the SFTP address in the Auth field.
- Click Link.
- Click Create or Update at the lower right.
Enabling the Scheduled Tasks
- Go to Manage > Administration > Site Options > Scheduled Tasks
- Click Add Task and select "TransFirst - Account Information".
- Schedule it to run Hourly at 8:00 am. Note that the info is sent monthly, however, IRIS will check for it daily to account for minor schedule variances.
- Click Add.
- Click Add Task and select "TransFirst - Batches & Transactions".
- Schedule it to run Hourly at 8:00 am.
- Click Add.
The following information will be retrieved:
- Account Status: Monthly merchant info* and rates updates.
- Deposits: Daily batches with transactions.
Note: New merchants are imported into IRIS monthly. In order to avoid having to wait for so long after a new merchant is approved, you can add the merchant manually by going to Manage > Administration > Merchants > Add Merchant or by clicking Link on the lead it originated from (in the Actions widget).
Configure the Merchant Tabs
- Go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Tabs
- Select TransFirst from the Available Processor list.
- Set the visibility for the Memos, Retrievals, Chargebacks, and Statements tabs to No.
Configure the Merchant Account Info Section
- Go to Manage > Administration > Processors > Account Status Tab
- Under the TransFirst tab, click Permissions for each selection and select the needed user classes.
- Click Save.
- Use the Select User Class dropdown to quickly see the sections visible to each user class highlighted in green.
Also see the guide for: How to Add a Merchant
Check out our blog post about the TSYS integration here: https://blog.iriscrm.com/tsys-transfirst-integrated/