- Advanced and Admin-type users can now chat with IRIS CRM Support using the LiveChat button at the bottom of any page. Also, by using a LiveChat API Key, you may enable access for merchants to chat with your support team. See this article for more info.
- Merchants with a TransFirst datasource can be sent a self-enrollment email using the Merchant Invitation feature on the account's Manage Merchant page.
- The SMS notifications for merchant deposit, chargeback, and retrieval can now include the last four digits of the Merchant ID to help the recipient differentiate between accounts with similar names. Contact Support to have this added to the messages.
- The system will use a default Time Zone to save time when creating new users.
- The Open and Start Processing Dates, as well as the Closed Date and Closed status and VIM indicator may now be edited on an account on its Manage Merchant page.
- A Change History that tracks updates to the Open, Start Procesing, Last Batch, VIM status, Active status, Processor, Datasource, DBA, Merchant ID, and Group now shows in an account's Manage Merchant page and in the Merchant Management page.
- In Quick Email Templates, a special field for 'Local Presence Phone Number' has been added for use in a signature or footer to insert a phone number of the lead's area code rather than a toll-free number
- A Group can no longer be deleted if leads are assigned to it.
- The Week view of Calendar now shows the date when it is the default view.
- The EBT indicator for First Data Omaha merchants is now properly set based on info from Client.eMerchantView (CEMV).
- The State dropdown in the Proposal Generator will be set from the lead if using two-letter abbreviation.
- Letters inside Merchant IDs will now be stripped from the number in addition to leading letters that were already being removed.
- A errant prompt to save the lead after selecting a Dialer recording and attempting to leave the page has been corrected.
- Residuals Line Items will not show for a given month if that report is not yet visible to users.
- In the Helpdesk, when adding Datawire for a merchant's PAX terminal, the Device ID may now contain letters.
- Last Batch Date, Deactivation Date, and VIM have been added as columns in the Merchant Management page. Filters can now be applied by VIM status and Last Batch Date.
- For First Data TurboApp, the Auto close time for a terminal is now required if visible; Vx805 pinpad is selected with FD Vx520 Dial and IP terminal.
- Added support for the following grids used in TurboApp for First Data: MSTLCTNF, MRCTAS03 TransArmor Sol Bndl w/o TA Data Protect, MRCTAS21 TransArmor Essentials Solution Non Clover, and MRCTAS22 TransArmor Essentials Solution for Clover
- The Group selection is now defaulted to All Groups when the View All Merchants page loads.
- The View All Merchants page had improvements made to the search to include all matches.
- The wording in the "Link Proposal to Lead" pop-up in the Proposal Generator was improved for clarity.
- The date and time picker for the From and To fields on the Agent Activity tab of Dialer Metrics was corrected to no longer show a "Please select a valid date range" error.
- The default field selections for adding a new document in the Manage Lead Applications page have been corrected to only show the E-Signature options when selected.
- Updates to Residuals access to ensure that: 1) User must have both 'Residuals Access' and 'Administrator Options' enabled to have access to pages and links for 'Import Residuals' and ' Manage Residuals and 2) 'Manage Line Items' link and page required either 'Administrative Options' permission or a combination of 'Residuals Access' and 'Manager Permissions'.
- The SSN field in Authorize.net boarding has been changed to "Tax ID / SSN" as it may contain either.
- The error message displayed when attempting a First Deploy file build with no credentials added to the site has been improved for clarity.
- The file upload process on a lead, merchant, and Helpdesk ticket has been made consistent to include a cancellation option and warning when refreshing or leaving the page during the upload.
- To help users see the most recent comments and add a comment quicker, the posted comments on Helpdesk tickets and in Helpdesk ticket notifications are now sorted with the most recent at the top. In the emails, the most recent comment is in blue text. The Comment box in Helpdesk tickets is now above the comments rather than below.
- The time to load the Top Performers table and Approved Deals graph (typically under the Portfolio Overview tab) on the home page has been improved.
- The Manage Principals page was renamed Manage First Data Sys/Prins and within the page the term "Principal" was updated to be "Sys/Prin" where used to describe the combination of System # and Principal #.
- The Last Task date description under a lead on the My Leads page has been changed to show "# Days Ago" to match the Last Updated description format.